While Teens are known to be moody, lazy and obsessed with social media, they are also the ones who can make or break a Family vacation. No parent wants to leave their teenagers behind and you DON’T have too. More often then not , they are up for a good time. Follow some of our family tips for Traveling with Teens and you will soon be having one of the BEST family vacations!
- Let your Teens help choose WHERE you vacation. Let this be a Family meeting.
- Decide together IF you will Drive or Fly?
- Map out WHAT everyone wants to SEE/DO?
- Let your Teen bring a friend.
- Once at the destination, explain daily events each day.
- Discuss meal schedule so the kids know WHEN/WHERE to be.
- Explain RULES/ETIQUETTE of the property.
- Treasure every moment.