- 2 (8-ounce) blocks of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup of your favorite blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup of your favorite ranch dressing
- 1 cup of Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wing sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded chicken breast
- 2 cups freshly grated cheddar cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Preheat your oven to 375. Spray a pie plate or 8×8 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl combine softened cream cheese, ranch dressing, blue cheese dressing, and buffalo wing sauce. Using a hand mixer, mix until smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes. Fold in the shredded chicken and 1 1/4 cups of the grated cheese. Pour into the baking dish. Top with remaining grated cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or until dip is golden and bubbly. Top with blue cheese, chives and cilantro.
- Serve with tortilla chips, bread, crackers, and celery.
SHOP THIS LOOK: