This no-bake Easter Trail-Mix recipe is a delicious munchable, crunchable sweet and savory Chex Mix snack, simply made in 15 minutes with Chex cereal and Cheerios, pretzels, peanuts, M&Ms, and butterscotch chips and then tossed in melted white chocolate.
Package your Easter Trail-Mix in individual portions for Easter baskets, give it as homemade gifts, serve it at holiday parties, or munch it on movie night, this simple snack recipe can easily be doubled or tripled to satisfy any sized crowd!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Large sheet pan
- Large bowl
- Large microwave safe dish
- Mixing tools
- Measuring tools
- Parchment paper
- 3½ cups Rice Chex cereal
- 3½ cups honey nut cheerios
- 1½ cups pretzels sticks
- ½ cup salted peanuts
- 16 ounces vanilla almond bark chopped (2 cups or 8 squares)
- 10 ounce bag easter M&Ms
- ½ cup butterscotch chips
- In a bowl, combine cereal, pretzel sticks, and peanuts.
- Melt the vanilla almond bark in the microwave in increments of 15 seconds, stirring after each interval, until melted completely.
- Pour the melted almond bark over the cereal mixture and toss together until thoroughly combined.
- Gently fold in the easter M&Ms and butterscotch chips.
- Transfer Trail-Mix to the prepared sheet pan and spread it out.
- Allow Trail-Mix to set for about 45 minutes.
- Once the almond bark has hardened, break into pieces and transfer to a serving dish.